- With this constant current LED driver, the output current can be easily set through a DIP switch.
- The driver is compatible with Triac and ELV dimmers to achieve a smooth dimming effect.
- The dimming voltage of this driver is 120V AC.
- Suitable for all indoor lighting applications (Dry and Damp locations)
- PVC or rubber cord of 0.75-2.5mm² is recommended for input and output terminals
- Open/Short/Over-Voltage/Over Temp. protection.
- Contact us for more assistance.
PUP20T-1LMC EUCHIPS Constant Current 120V Dimmable Driver with Selectable Current 350-700mA 20W
Model No: PUP20T-1LMC
Input current: 0.23A
Input Voltage: 120 Vac
Output Selectable Constant Current LED Driver with Triac Dimming
Output Current: 350mA/ 400mA/ 450mA/ 500mA/ 550mA/600mA/ 650mA/ 700mA
Output Voltage: 9-45V/ 9-45V/ 9-44V/ 9-40V/ 9-36V/ 9-33V/ 9-30V/ 9-28V
Output Power: 15.7W/ 18W/ 19.8W/ 20W/ 19.8W/ 19.8W/ 20W/ 20W
Dimmable: Triac Phase-cut Dimming
Class Certification: Class 2/ Class P
Length- 88.12mm (3.47 in)
Width- 43.28mm (1.70 in)
Height- 26.85mm (1.05 in)