We will custom fit LED strip to meet the dimensions of any bespoke site or project need, and we can cut the strip to the nearest cut point. The advantage of cutting LED strip to length in our showroom removes expensive on-site time for our customers and means you get the right lengths pre-cut and ready to install – fast!
We know that preparing the “tails” of LED strip and getting them soldered on-site can be challenging, particularly when the LED strip is hidden from view and connections are difficult to reach.
Step 1: Select the appropriate Indoor or IP Rated for your application
Step 3: Cable tails can be pre-wired to save your installation time. Measure the length of electrical cable tails (wire ends) you need and we’ll solder them to the strip.
Step 4: Choose the right ALUMINUM PROFILE for your project.
Step 5: We check the power consumption of all the lights you ordered and offer you the right power supply.
- All our strip lights have CRI> 95 giving you the accurate color of your design, highlighting the colors of the objects.
- We provide the highest quality strip light
- We guide you from choosing the correct strip light, right channel to right power supply for your job.
- If you provide the exact measurements of your cabinets we solder the strip lights, stick them into the channel if required and keep a double-sided tape at the back of a channel (we also have brackets for mounting the channels if needed), and calculate the transformer for the strip lights making your life easier.
- Strip lights are soldered by a person providing lead-free soldering service.
- You can also just select the strip lights in our stores and can email us the measurements along with your phone number and we can confirm the order with you and if you need we can also ship it to your address depending upon the location.
- We do not charge for the custom work.
- The life span of each LED is 45000 hours providing a longer life cycle.
- All our products have 2 years stores warranty. you can replace them if you find any faulty ( 1 % probability).