- The channels come in 6.5 feet / 78.74 inches which can be cut into any custom size. we can also cut the channels and stick strip lights and pass along the right transformer for the strip lights
- Can be cut using a regular axe saw.
- This aluminum channel is a low profile and is designed for flexible strip lights.
- Includes end caps and mounting clips made of plastic.
- several lengths can be positioned together.
- Acts as a heat sink for the LED Strip installed in it, increasing the lifetime of the LEDs.
- can be recessed in a groove or can also be mounted onto the surface using brackets or double-sided tape.
- Used for mounting on surfaces such as ceramic tiles using double-sided tape.
- applicable for cabinets, shelves, closets, ceiling, shower doors, windows, accent lighting, showcases in the stores, etc.
- due to its closed packed dimensions mostly used for bathroom, shower, floor applications, stair lighting, etc.
- can use silicon at the end caps to seal the channel to make it waterproof.
- Comes with a frosted diffuser along with the end caps. we also carry clear diffusers for this channel.
- the diffuser helps in reducing light glaring and also gives protection from dust and avoid any kind of damage to the LEDs.
- Material aluminum being corrosion free can be used even for outdoor purpose with waterproof strip lights (IP 66 and higher rating) the endcaps should be sealed with silicon to avoid water.
- Lightweight and environment-friendly channel.
- For any queries, contact us and we can guide you for any of our products.
Type 14 Linear Architectural Light Fixture Profile
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
Light weight Low profile channel
Color: Silver surface finish
diffuser material: PMMA
Diffuser style: clear, semi-clear/ frosted.
comes with the endcaps and brackets for mounting (Plastic brackets)
Length – 2000 mm (78.74 inches)
Width – 17 mm (0.67 inch)
Height – 8 mm (0.31 inch)