|Wattage||12W per meter (3.75 W/ft)|
|Output Voltage||24V DC|
|LED Qty||168 LEDs per meter|
|Cut Size||Every 1.6 inches (41.5mm)|
|LED Type||2835 SMD
|Color Temperature||2700K (Warm White)|
|Waterproof Rating||IP66 [Weatherproof]|
|Dimensions||5000mm x 10mm x 4mm
(196.8in x 0.39in x 0.16in)
- Illuminates in the sides. Very slim as compared to other neon lights.
- Its popular applications include retail displays, signs, building facades.
- It can be shaped, formed, or bent to any desired angle. Best suitable for any curved lighting application
- Has a lifespan of a minimum of 50,000 hours.
- With an IP66 rating, making it is weatherproof and protected from water and dust.
- Gives uniform, completely smooth, and even light.
- Is the best replacement for a neon light. These lights not only are brighter but also environment-friendly as compared to neon lights.
- Dissipates very less heat and is safe to touch.
- Needs a power supply (transformer) for converting 120V to 24V DC
- Each strip light roll is hand-tested for quality assurance.
- The power supplies are UL listed for Class 2 low voltage luminaires, fixtures, and RoHS compliant. matches all Canadian and US standards with CE approval.
- Our SMD LED uses a copper base and gold wire which provides good heat dispersion, a long lifespan, and low Luminous Decay.
- All our LEDs can meet the LM80 test standard.
- Our flexible PCBs are all high-quality double-layer PCBs, with at least 2 ounces and, 3 ounces in particular models.
- So there are very few chances of voltage drop.
- Contact us for assistance with any of our quality products if required.
- Have 2 years of store warranty