|Rated load for Incandescent||1000W @120V|
|Rated Load for Inductive Fluorescent||1000VA @120V|
|Field of View||360° with 530Sq ft of coverage|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Storing Temperature||-10°C to 85°C|
|IP Rating||IP20 (Indoor Rated)|
- Leviton’s self-contained passive infrared ceiling occupancy sensor is the cost-effective choice where installation of the recessed ceiling unit is difficult, inconvenient, or costly.
- This light is ideal for storage areas, small bathrooms, copy rooms, mop/sink closets, or similar small spaces without wall switches.
- The self-contained ceiling sensor does not require an external control unit for power or switching the load on and off.
- Sensor and switching relay in one unit reduces labor and the need for additional materials.
- It has a 360° field-of-view with approximately 530 sq. ft. of coverage when mounted at 8 ft. Thereby reducing the number of additional sensors typically required in many spaces.
- It has adjustable Delayed-OFF time settings between 20 sec and 15 min. It allows custom adjustment for maximum savings.
- The Hold-OFF feature allows an ambient light override option to prevent the sensor from switching lights ON when ample natural sunlight is available.
- The sensor has a segmented Fresnel lens. This lens contains 79 segments for optimum sensitivity and detection performance.
- One can use any standard A/C toggle switch to provide manual-OFF override so that lights can be switched OFF manually.
- It has a red LED indicator. It flashes when the sensor detects motion, to verify power placement and function of the sensor during installation.