|Input Voltage||100-130V AC|
|Output Voltage||24V DC|
|Output regulated current||1A|
|Output Power||24W max|
|Dimmable||Yes (Phase-cut and Triac Dimming)|
|Class Certification||Class 2/ Class II|
|Dimensions (Without Box)||155 x 53.5 x 19.88mm (6.1 x 2.1 x 0.78 in)|
|Dimensions (Box)||331.72 x 78 x 38mm (13.06 x 3.07 x 1.5 in)|
|Applicable for Dry and Damp locations|
|Compatible with Forward-Phase, Magnetic low Voltage & Triac Dimmers|
- The VBD-024-024DM is a constant voltage LED driver designed to power LED lighting systems.
- It operates with an input voltage of 100-130V AC and a frequency of 47/63Hz, with an input current of 0.38A and a power factor of 0.68.
- Capable of delivering an output voltage of 24V DC and a regulated output current of 1A, providing a maximum output power of 24W.
- Features Triac and phase-cut dimming capability for smooth and seamless dimming of LED lights.
- IP20 rating, suitable for use in indoor environments where it is not exposed to moisture and dust.
- Dimensions: 155 x 53.5 x 19.88mm (6.1 x 2.1 x 0.78 in) without the box, 331.72 x 78 x 38mm (13.06 x 3.07 x 1.5 in) with the box.
- Class 2/Class II certified, indicating low output voltage and safety for applications where electrical shock could be a hazard.
- ETL certified, ensuring compliance with safety and performance standards for electrical products.