|Luminous Flux||1725-1920 lumens|
|Color Temperature||5600K (Cool White)|
|Junction temperature (Tj)||25ºC|
|Operating Case Temperature Max Range (Tc)||105°C|
|Dimensions||22.30 x 25.40 mm (0.875 x 1 in)|
- Low power consumption, high energy efficiency.
- Needs a heat sink
- Use Thermal Grease or Thermal Pad for installation.
- It is a good DIY product for replacing the damaged LED of any fixture of the same voltage and wattage.
- Available in different color temperatures and wattage
- Bridgelux arrays are fully engineered devices that provide consistent thermal and optical performance on an engineered mechanical platform.
- This rectangle array is a general-purpose chip-on-board device serving a wide range of applications.
- The arrays incorporate several features to simplify design integration and assembly.