|COB Holder Model No||GHH36135AC|
|No LED chips||42|
|Luminous Intensity||560 lumens|
|Color Temperature||4000K (Natural White)|
|IP Rating||IP20 (Indoor rated)|
|COB Holder Dimensions||∅36mm (1.4 in) x H11.60mm (0.45 in)|
|COB Module Outer Diameter||∅27 mm (1.06 in)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ~ +105℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ +105℃|
|Assembly process Temperature||<300℃|
|Solder joint point||<105℃|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage of Thermal Pad||>4KV|
|Included Content||COB Module, COB LED Array Holder, Thermal Pad|
- Low power consumption and high energy efficiency.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Requires an aluminum heat sink to prevent overheating, which can cause serious luminous decay.
- COB LEDs are brighter, consume less power, and provide higher quality beam output compared to older LED technologies.
- It is important to ground light fixtures while designing lamps.
- This product includes a polycarbonate diffuser that can be easily attached or detached. The diffuser not only protects the module but also helps reduce glare and refract light in a wider beam.
- COB LEDs are commonly used in almost every kind of luminaire.
- The COB holder allows the module to be mechanically secured, electrically connected, and pressed to a heat sink.
- The silicone grease thermal pad provides a heat sink and aids in better heat dissipation, thereby increasing the lifespan of the module.