|Input Voltage||120V AC|
|Output Voltage||27-42V DC|
|Output Regulated Current||700mA|
|Output Power||29.4W max|
|Dimensions||88.44 x 30.5 x 41.35mm (3.48x1.2x1.63 in)|
|Class Certification||Class 2 Power Supply|
|Applicable for dry and damp locations|
|Suitable for operation with main supply dimmer|
- The ES LD030D-CA07042-M28F Constant Current LED Driver is designed to provide constant current to LED lighting systems.
- It offers an output regulated current of 700mA and an output voltage range of 27-42V DC.
- The maximum output power of the driver is 29.4W.
- It operates with an input voltage of 120V AC and an input current of 0.35A.
- The driver supports dimming functionality, allowing for brightness control of the LED lights.
- With dimensions of 88.44 x 30.5 x 41.35mm (3.48x1.2x1.63 in), it is compact and space-saving.
- The driver is certified as Class 2 Power Supply, meeting safety standards for electrical equipment.
- It is suitable for various applications in commercial and residential settings.