|Input Voltage||110 - 277V AC|
|Output Regulated Current||950mA|
|Output Voltage||36-42V DC|
|Output Power||39.9 W max|
|Class Certification||Class 2 Power Supply|
|Applicable for dry and damp locations|
|Suitable for operation with main supply dimmer|
- The ES LD038H-CU09542-M28E is a constant current LED driver designed for powering LED lights.
- It provides a regulated output current of 950mA and an output voltage range of 36-42V DC.
- The driver has an input voltage range of 110-277V AC, with an input current ranging from 0.46A to 0.16A.
- It operates at a frequency of 50/60Hz.
- The driver offers dimming capabilities, allowing control over the brightness of connected LED lights.
- It has a maximum output power of 40W.
- The driver is Class 2 certified, meeting safety requirements for indoor lighting applications.
- With dimensions of 110.1 x 36.2 x 23.2mm (4.33 x 1.43 x 0.91 in), it is compact and easy to install.
- The ES LD038H-CU09542-M28E is a reliable and efficient option for indoor lighting applications.
- It is particularly suitable for LED lights that require an output voltage between 36-42V DC and a maximum current of 950mA.