- The Leviton DZPD3 is a Z-Wave Plus enabled plug-in dimmer, ideal for any residential setting that needs remote dimming of table and floor lamps up to 300W, including Incandescent, LED, Incandescent and Compact Fluorescent loads.
- It uses the latest generation of Leviton’s dimming technology for smart lighting control, engineered to function with extremely sensitive, low-wattage light sources, such as a strand of holiday lights, ensuring LEDs do not glow when off.
- The DZPD3 is fully compatible with Wink, SmartThings and Amazon Echo (requires Wink or SmartThings Hub), as well as all other certified Z-Wave controllers, security systems, gateways, and hubs.
- Attach one or multiple DZPD3 devices to these controllers to provide automation and remote access.
- The button on the front of the DZPD3 is utilized for including/excluding the device in a Z-Wave network as well as manual on/off control of the connected device.
- Schedule or dim your plug-in lamps from anywhere. Automate plug-in lamps and holiday lighting without any new wiring - simply plug in the device and enroll it to the compatible Z-Wave hub.
- In addition to universal lighting support, the DZPD3 features two-way feedback, is scene capable, and is Z-Wave Plus certified, ensuring the latest technology, increased communication range, network wide inclusion, and over the air updates.
- Also features transient surge suppression built-in. The DZPD3 is rated for CFL and LED loads up to 100W; incandescent up to 300W. 120V, 60Hz, neutral required. The Leviton DZPD3 is universally supported by most home automation and security systems with Z-Wave energy management technology.
- Leverage the entire Decora Smart with Z-Wave family including in-wall and plug-in devices for a complete system. With a compatible hub like Samsung SmartThings or Wink, you can also utilize Amazon Alexa voice control