|COB Holder Model No||HT5828|
|No LED chips||136|
|Luminous Intensity||3150 Lumens|
|Color Temperature||2700K (Soft White)|
|IP Rating||IP20 (Indoor rated)|
|COB Holder Dimensions||∅50mm (1.9in) x H7.8mm (0.3 in)|
|COB Module Outer Diameter||∅28mm (1.1 in)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ~ +105℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ +105℃|
|Included Content||COB Module, COB LED Array Holder, Thermal Pad|
- Low power consumption and high energy efficiency.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Requires an aluminum heat sink to prevent overheating, which can cause serious luminous decay.
- COB LEDs are brighter, consume less power, and provide a higher quality beam output compared to older LED technologies.
- It is important to ground light fixtures while designing lamps.
- COB LEDs are generally used in almost every kind of luminaire.
- The COB holder, equipped with a glass diffuser, allows the module to be mechanically secured, electrically connected, and pressed to a heat sink.
- The silicone grease thermal pad acts as a heat sink and aids in better heat dissipation, thereby increasing the module's lifespan.