|COB Holder Model No||H42135AC|
|No LED chips||20|
|Luminous Intensity||420 lumens|
|Color Temperature||3000K (Warm White)|
|IP Rating||IP20 (Indoor rated)|
|COB Holder Dimensions||∅42.3mm (1.66 in) x H6mm (0.23 in)|
|COB Module Outer Diameter||∅27 mm (1.06 in)|
|Operating Temperature||-60 ~ +105℃|
|Storage Temperature||-60 ~ +105℃|
|Assembly process Temperature||<300℃|
|Solder joint point||<105℃|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage of Thermal Pad||>4KV|
|Included Content||COB Module, COB LED Holder, Thermal Pad|
- Low power consumption and high energy efficiency.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- An aluminum heat sink is required to prevent overheating, as failure to do so may result in serious luminous decay.
- COB LEDs are brighter, consume less power, and provide higher quality beam output compared to older LED technologies.
- Ground light fixtures during the design process.
- COB LEDs are commonly used in various types of luminaires.
- The COB holder allows for mechanical securing, electrical connection, and pressing to a heat sink.
- The silicone grease thermal pad serves as a heat sink and aids in better heat dissipation, thereby increasing the lifespan of the module.