|COB Holder Model No||H42135AC|
|No LED chips||20|
|Luminous Intensity||420 lumens|
|Color Temperature||3000K (Warm White)|
|IP Rating||IP20 (Indoor rated)|
|COB Holder Dimensions||∅42.3mm (1.66 in) x H6mm (0.23 in)|
|COB Module Outer Diameter||∅27 mm (1.06 in)|
|Operating Temperature||-60 ~ +105℃|
|Storage Temperature||-60 ~ +105℃|
|Assembly process Temperature||<300℃|
|Solder joint point||<105℃|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage of Thermal Pad||>4KV|
|Included Content||COB Module, COB LED Holder, Thermal Pad|
- Low power consumption, high energy efficiency.
- Suitable for Damp locations
- Needs an aluminum heat sink to prevent overheating or may cause serious luminous decay.
- COB LEDs are brighter, consume less power, and have higher quality beam output compared to older LED technologies.
- Please ground light fixtures while designing lamps.
- COB LEDs are generally used in almost every kind of luminaire.
- This COB holder allows the module to be mechanically secured, electrically connected, and pressed to a heat sink.
- The silicone grease thermal pad provides a heat sink and helps in better heat dissipation thereby increasing the life span of the module.