|Input Current (AC)||0.6Amax@120VAC|
|No-load Output Voltage||58V Max|
|Dimming Range||5%-100% Dimming to off|
|IP Rating||IP20 (Dry and Damp Locations)|
|Efficiency||>84%@120VAC,850mA ,Full load >83%@120VAC,1200mA ,Full load
|Lifetime||50,000h @ Tc:85℃|
|Dimensions||121 x 44 x 26.5mm (4.7 x 1.7 x 1in)|
- PUP40T-1LMC-850 is a multi-current dimming driver, output current level selectable by DIP switch.
- The driver is compatible with Triac and ELV dimmers to achieve a smooth dimming effect.
- The dimming voltage range of this driver is from 108V to 132VAC
- This driver has a built-in active PFC function
- Suitable for all indoor lighting applications (Dry and Damp locations)
- PVC or rubber cord of 0.75-2.5mm² is recommended for input and output terminals
- Open/Short/Over-Voltage/Over Temp. protection.
- Contact us for more assistance.
- This multi-current dimming driver, output current level selectable by DIP switch.
- Customized current (power) options from 500ma-850mA.
- Open/Short/Over-Voltage/Over Temp protection.
- Applicable for dry and damp locations
- PUP40T-1LMC is a constant current output mode LED driver.