|Output Power max||< 384W for 12V and 768W for 24V|
|Control channels (CH)||4 Channels (RGBW)|
|Output Current||32A (8A/CH) Max|
|Static Power Consumption||0.84W|
|High Speed||1 Mbit/s|
|Delay Time||20 NS|
|Dimensions||147 x 74 x 34.5mm (5.8 x 2.9 x 1.35 in)|
|Suitable lights||RGBW LED|
|Connection Mode||Common Anode|
- Useful device when there are multiple power supplies or when the capacity of an RGBW controller has exceeded,
- this RGBW signal amplifier allows you to keep extending the signal from a single controller to all RGBW LED strips.
- This high-Speed Amplifier helps in connecting longer lengths of the led strip without worrying about voltage drop.
- Different controllers can work with a single amplifier.
- It also helps in joining different lengths of RGBW led strips and harmonize the same color throughout the strips with the help of the controller.
- With this device, you can control an unlimited number of RGBW strips/ lights using a single controller.
- However, The power should not exceed more than the rated output power.
- Contact us for more assistance.