|Wattage||6W Per meter (2W/ft)|
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|LED Qty||120 LEDs per meter|
|LED Type||1212 SMD
|Color Temperature||6000K (Cool White)|
|Waterproof Rating||IP20 [Indoor use only]|
|Dimensions||1000mm x 2mm x 1.3mm (39.9in x 0.07in x 0.05in)|
- It is one of the thinnest LED strip lights in the market with only 2mm in width.
- It has a 1212 SMD super bright LED chip.
- They come in 1-meter lengths and are not cuttable.
- Available in warm white and cool white temperatures.
- Some of its wide applications include edge-lit panel lighting, cove lighting, architectural lights for canopy, corridor, window, archway.
- They are mostly used to light narrow places or backlight or signage edge lighting.
- Due to their thin lengths, they can be used anywhere. Few other applications also include decorative lights for holidays, events, shows, exhibitions,
- DIY lights for home use, path and contour marking, and so on.
- Our flexible PCBs are all high-quality double layers PCB, at least 2 ounces, or 3 ounces in particular models. So there is a low voltage drop and good heat dispersion too.