|Remote Distance||30m(Barrier-free space)|
|Supported LED Type||RGB or RGBW|
|Key Type||27 Keys|
|Dimensions||139 x 53 x 28mm (5.4 x 2.1 x 1.1in)|
- Ensure that the LED controller you are using supports RGB or RGBW LEDs.
- Insert a CR2032 battery into the remote controller.
- Make sure that the LED indicator light on the remote controller is functioning.
- To match the remote controller with the receiver, follow the pairing instructions provided by the LED controller manufacturer.
- Once successfully paired, you can use the remote controller to control the RGB or RGBW LED lights.
- Use the 27 keys on the remote controller to adjust various lighting settings such as color, brightness, and mode.
- The wireless range of the remote controller is up to 30 meters. Ensure that you are within this range for proper functioning.
- Remember to replace the CR2032 battery when it runs out of power.
- Apply to RGB or RGBW LED controller.
- Each remote can match one or more receiver.
- CR2032 battery powered.
- Operate with LED indicator light.